Junction, the affinity arm of the Budget Group of Companies, has set out ambitious plans to triple its business in 2004 after celebrating its first successful year of trading.
The company said it expected to expand from 100,000 to 300,000 policies during the coming year through a combination of new accounts and the development of business with existing partners. The expansion will also be supported by Budget's plans to open a 200-seat contact centre in Cape Town, South Africa.
Junction is due
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April