Junction, the affinity arm of the Budget Group of Companies, has set out ambitious plans to triple its business in 2004 after celebrating its first successful year of trading.
The company said it expected to expand from 100,000 to 300,000 policies during the coming year through a combination of new accounts and the development of business with existing partners. The expansion will also be supported by Budget's plans to open a 200-seat contact centre in Cape Town, South Africa.
Junction is due
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017