The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has joined forces with key organisations in the motor sector to form the first Continuous Insurance Enforcement (CIE) stakeholder group.
The Department for Transport set up the stakeholder group ahead of its new consultation paper regarding a new CIE scheme for motor insurance and will involve using the Motor Insurance Database (MIB) to systematically identify those uninsured.
New members, the Association of Chief Police Officers, the AA, RAC, th
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April