Business solutions provider SAP has introduced the next evolution of SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM), a component of its business suite. The firm said the product had been developed with customers and partners, and was designed to be "simple but powerful enough to solve real business problems".
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017