A specialist retail insurance division has been launched by Lucas Fettes and Partners offering a range of bespoke services for professional retailers. Spearheaded by managing director, Brett Sainty, the new operation is aimed at Hardware and DIY stores, ironmongers, builders merchants and wholesalers.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand