Marsh has announced a new structure to its UK Corporate Client Practice (CCP) which it says will further improve efficiency and reduce costs within CCP.
CCP, which is part of Marsh's UK retail business, provides insurance advice and risk consulting services to mid-sized clients from its regional offices around the UK and the speciality areas of FinPro National, trade credit, public sector and international reverse flow.
CCP will now operate out of 17 offices across five 'zones' around the UK,
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted