Lloyd's has obtained a license to write direct general insurance business in Guernsey. Previously, Lloyd's underwriters were only permitted to write Guernsey insurance from London on a cross-border basis. The new license will allow Lloyd's underwriters to write business locally through coverholders and managing agents will be able to establish service companies in Guernsey.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData