Broker trade bodies have voiced concerns over teething problems with the Financial Services Authority (FSA)'s online application processes.
In one instance, brokers already registered as IFAs with the FSA were unable to register online to vary permission for over three weeks before the problem was eventually sorted out.
Julian Hale, director of broker Spedding Goldthorpe, told Insurance Age: "We wanted to be one of the first brokers to apply and take advantage of the discounts, yet we haven't
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?