Broker trade bodies have voiced concerns over teething problems with the Financial Services Authority (FSA)'s online application processes.
In one instance, brokers already registered as IFAs with the FSA were unable to register online to vary permission for over three weeks before the problem was eventually sorted out.
Julian Hale, director of broker Spedding Goldthorpe, told Insurance Age: "We wanted to be one of the first brokers to apply and take advantage of the discounts, yet we haven't
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five