The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has published its Insurance Conduct of Business Sourcebook, which sets out standards and requirements for general insurance firms on how to deal with customers. The sourcebook includes additional rules that address areas of consumer detriment, in particular improving selling practices for protection products. All insurance firms are expected to meet the required standards by 6 July 2008.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services