The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has published its Insurance Conduct of Business Sourcebook, which sets out standards and requirements for general insurance firms on how to deal with customers. The sourcebook includes additional rules that address areas of consumer detriment, in particular improving selling practices for protection products. All insurance firms are expected to meet the required standards by 6 July 2008.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups