Jelf Group has revealed plans to establish itself as a "market leader" in Wales, after increasing its presence and acquisition activity in the region.
To this effect, ex-Wales international rugby player David Watkins has joined as part of a wider development within the region, started by Jelf's acquisition of Cardiff-based healthcare intermediary Pontin and Stein in 2003, and insurance broker Brian D Thomas in 2006.
Gina Dixon, managing director at Jelf Insurance Brokers, told Insurance Age: "Our
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business