Intermediary Smart and Cook has purchased the Bath-based broker Kallender Jeffries, bringing the company's total number of acquisitions to 51. Paul Meehan, group chief executive of Smart and Cook, commented: "Kallender Jeffries is another excellent acquisition in our business development strategy and further extends our footprint in the south of England. As a result of this purchase we now have a regional base in the south west, which we can use as a platform for further acquisitions."
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five