The Folgate Partnership has acquired Peter Hill Insurance Group. The firm, which is based in Milton Keynes, controls £14m of primarily commercial premium, which includes a significant book of credit indemnity business. The business will join the Folgate Partnership's existing hub business, which includes Bervale Mead, Seymour Pope and DPR. The acquisition means that the Folgate Partnership will control over £53m premium in Milton Keynes, making it the dominant broker in the region.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack