Van drivers are over-paying for their motor insurance, according to Asda, which has launched a service to help van drivers find the best insurance deal on the market. Asda Price Search Van Insurance helps them search the whole market for the best deal, with one phone call or by logging on to the internet. The service has been arranged by BDML Connect.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select