Towergate Underwriting Group has acquired Innpak, the business specialising in the provision of insurance services to the licensed trade, as part of the group's drive in the leisure sector. The specialist business has built a book of £25m in its 25 years of operation. Towergate has also snapped up military insurance specialist, Forbes Direct, as part of its plans to double the size of the group over the next two years.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product