Towergate Underwriting Group has acquired Innpak, the business specialising in the provision of insurance services to the licensed trade, as part of the group's drive in the leisure sector. The specialist business has built a book of £25m in its 25 years of operation. Towergate has also snapped up military insurance specialist, Forbes Direct, as part of its plans to double the size of the group over the next two years.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?