Website developer Omnix will be offering a pre-launch Financial Services Authority (FSA) compliance check for their broker clients' new websites. New broker websites developed by Omnix will receive an FSA compliance audit of the website content, wording, processes and documentation before they are launched. The audits will be undertaken by Omnix's partner, Compliance Management Services.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m