Cunningham Lindsey has launched Oriel, which will aim to deliver assured repairs for the insurance market and property owners. Oriel will build on the adjuster's contractor management network and property solutions business to create a national management contractor with capacity to carry out £100m-plus building repairs per annum.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board