Capita Insurance Services has sealed a deal with SAP's CRM on-demand solution. The on-demand software builds on the company's existing deployments of applications from the SAP for Insurance portfolio, including claims management, financials and human capital management.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m