Cornhill Insurance, the UK operation of giant German insurer Allianz, has changed its legal name to Allianz Cornhill in a move that will also see its shield logo replaced by its parent's 'three pillars' device.
The board and general management of Cornhill Insurance announced the change last month. But while the company has made the decision public, it is not undergoing a major rebranding campaign.
Cornhill chief Ray Treen said: "Adding the name of our parent acts as a strong reminder to custom
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution