Cornhill Insurance, the UK operation of giant German insurer Allianz, has changed its legal name to Allianz Cornhill in a move that will also see its shield logo replaced by its parent's 'three pillars' device.
The board and general management of Cornhill Insurance announced the change last month. But while the company has made the decision public, it is not undergoing a major rebranding campaign.
Cornhill chief Ray Treen said: "Adding the name of our parent acts as a strong reminder to custom
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups