HSBC Insurance Brokers has merged its special risks and political risks units into one new division called Asset Finance and Political Risks. The company said the new division, which reports directly to Barry Moss as its managing director, would leverage its combined expertise in order to better serve the client needs inside and outside of the HSBC group.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData