HSBC Insurance Brokers has merged its special risks and political risks units into one new division called Asset Finance and Political Risks. The company said the new division, which reports directly to Barry Moss as its managing director, would leverage its combined expertise in order to better serve the client needs inside and outside of the HSBC group.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m