Direct business insurance provider, Premierline Direct, has revealed plans for expansion in the UK small to medium sized enterprise (SME) market. The company is on course to double its size by 2008, with 43% of policies written by Premierline above the £1,000 premium margin.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall