Direct business insurance provider, Premierline Direct, has revealed plans for expansion in the UK small to medium sized enterprise (SME) market. The company is on course to double its size by 2008, with 43% of policies written by Premierline above the £1,000 premium margin.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017