The Broker Network (TBN) is planning to allow brokers entry into its network irrespective of their present IT system. The move follows an 18-month pilot of external auditing and reporting at brokerages that did not operate on currently accepted platforms. TBN also announced plans to provide a retirement solution for its members by acquiring their businesses outright. By relaunching the TBN Stakeholder scheme, it will have the capacity to buy up to 100% of member brokerages.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance