MacKay Corporate Insurance Brokers (MacKays) has completed its fourth acquisition with the purchase of Kilmarnock-based Ritchie Young Insurance Services.
The deal, completed for an undisclosed sum, brings MacKays' gross written premium to £11m and further consolidates the broker's position in the Ayrshire market.
Lorraine Dillett, director at MacKays, said: "Within Ayrshire, the number of independent brokers is reducing, so it was an opportunity to strengthen our position with insurers - the s
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand