The price comparison sector is set to make a bold bid for greater respectability with the imminent formation of the Comparison Consortium, a trade body for aggregators.
The proposal has been formulated by new Moneyextra managing director Richard Mason in an effort to bring together the myriad of smaller comparison sites and encourage greater professionalism.
"There is no major competitor for Moneysupermarket.com and that is not healthy for them or for the sector. We need to try to bring the smalle
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall