The price comparison sector is set to make a bold bid for greater respectability with the imminent formation of the Comparison Consortium, a trade body for aggregators.
The proposal has been formulated by new Moneyextra managing director Richard Mason in an effort to bring together the myriad of smaller comparison sites and encourage greater professionalism.
"There is no major competitor for Moneysupermarket.com and that is not healthy for them or for the sector. We need to try to bring the smalle
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal