Clare Salmon, the recently appointed managing director of AA Financial Services, has promoted Neale Phillips to head up its broking arm, AA Insurance. Mr Phillips joined the AA in 1995, and represented the organisation's interests in its £1bn lending partnership with HBOS-Centrica Personal Finance (CPFL). He will also be appointed a director of CPFL. Prior to joining the AA, he worked for Visa International, Lloyds Bank Card Services, TSB Card Services and Alliance Building Society.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five