Oval has further increased its presence in the South-west with the purchase of Tett Hamilton. The firm has more than 45 staff in two offices located in the south of Bristol, and has a turnover of £2.6m. Andrew Tett, formerly the director of Tett Hamilton, will remain with the business to drive growth in the region.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results