Insurance Age would like to clarify that Laurence Walker has been promoted to chief operating officer and not chief executive as reported in last month's issue (SSP's plans to double their turnover (February 05). David Rasche is still the chief executive of the company.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti