The board of directors at Thomas, Carroll has announced that Stuart Love has stepped down as managing director of Thomas, Carroll Brokers and Thomas, Carroll Group with immediate effect.
Rhys Thomas, a main board director since 2000, has been named managing director of Thomas, Carroll Brokers. Other responsibility for duties previously held by Mr Love in his group role have been assigned to individual members of the board.
Mr Love left the Caerphilly-based insurance broker after 15 years with
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand