Midlands broker David Moore and Co has made its third and largest acquisition with the purchase of Edge Tancred, a Stourbridge-based corporate broker. The takeover will double the size of Wolverhampton-based David Moore, with the combined business employing nearly 40 staff with £17m client premiums. In 2003 David Moore bought two other Wolverhampton brokerages - David S Francis and Howard Wright and Co - and the firm's aim is to reach £40m premium within the next two years.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results