Midlands broker David Moore and Co has made its third and largest acquisition with the purchase of Edge Tancred, a Stourbridge-based corporate broker. The takeover will double the size of Wolverhampton-based David Moore, with the combined business employing nearly 40 staff with £17m client premiums. In 2003 David Moore bought two other Wolverhampton brokerages - David S Francis and Howard Wright and Co - and the firm's aim is to reach £40m premium within the next two years.
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal