R J Kiln & Co and Tokio Marine have launched the Tokio Marine Kiln Syndicate (TMKS). Syndicate 1880, as it will be known, has been approved by Lloyd's. Stephen Mathers, who recently retired after 17 years as active underwriter of Kiln Syndicate 807 (Mathers), will be the first active underwriter for the new syndicate.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017