R J Kiln & Co and Tokio Marine have launched the Tokio Marine Kiln Syndicate (TMKS). Syndicate 1880, as it will be known, has been approved by Lloyd's. Stephen Mathers, who recently retired after 17 years as active underwriter of Kiln Syndicate 807 (Mathers), will be the first active underwriter for the new syndicate.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData