Major inconsistencies in broker IT systems could jeopardise potential management buyouts and mergers, according to a report by Mazars, the accountants and business advisory firm.
The Brokerage Systems Report surveyed leading brokerage firms about, among other things, the level of IT governance that brokerage organisations employed. The key finding of the report showed that only 15% of brokerage firms with a turnover of less than £10m are following a recognised industry standard for managing t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData