TAIG Europe has announced a new 'cyber attack' extension for its mid to large commercial property policyholders. The cover provides limits up to £15m for recovery costs for systems resources and information assets (such as credit card numbers and client information) lost or corrupted by an attack.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers