TAIG Europe has announced a new 'cyber attack' extension for its mid to large commercial property policyholders. The cover provides limits up to £15m for recovery costs for systems resources and information assets (such as credit card numbers and client information) lost or corrupted by an attack.
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand