The Swinton Group has acquired Rockford Insurance Brokers. According to Swinton, the deal will substantially increase its Broker 2 Broker offering, and complement the work of its commercial arm, Swinton Business. Rockford, which was founded in 2001 by Allan Hardill and Leon Davidson, employs more than 50 staff across three Northern offices in Horsforth near Leeds, Huddersfield and Trawden near Burnley, Lancashire, and has a premium income of £15m.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017