The recent announcement from the Treasury that changes to the Financial Services and Markets Act would allow the Financial Services Authority to consider applications from firms to waive or amend its rules, may have a substantial impact upon the industry.
With a panel of experts including Branko Bjelobaba of Branko Ltd and Steve White of the British Insurance Broker's Association, brokers can add to the debate by logging onto Insurance Age's Regulation Forum.
To join, simply visit www.insuranc
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?