The recent announcement from the Treasury that changes to the Financial Services and Markets Act would allow the Financial Services Authority to consider applications from firms to waive or amend its rules, may have a substantial impact upon the industry.
With a panel of experts including Branko Bjelobaba of Branko Ltd and Steve White of the British Insurance Broker's Association, brokers can add to the debate by logging onto Insurance Age's Regulation Forum.
To join, simply visit www.insuranc
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack