Financial services firms' business optimism in the sector has increased strongly over the last three months and at the fastest rate since March 2004, according to the quarterly Financial Services Survey by the CBI and PricewaterhouseCoopers. Forty percent more firms said that business volumes had grown rather declined in the three months to December. In addition, the pace of growth was at its highest level since June 2004 and further growth was expected over the next three months.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance