Manchester-based Community Broking Group has strengthened itsoperations with the appointment of Terence Clark as group business andcompliance manager.
Terence was previously operations manager for the company and hasextensive knowledge of financial services legislation and FinancialServices Authority requirements. He will be responsible for thepreparation and implementation of the firm's compliance plan.
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m