Jelf has made its third acquisition in the Reading area with the purchase of Godfrey Moore. Founded in 1987, the broker places premiums of £2m for both commercial and individual clients. Director Howard Pearson and his team will relocate to the group's Reading office.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints