Jelf has made its third acquisition in the Reading area with the purchase of Godfrey Moore. Founded in 1987, the broker places premiums of £2m for both commercial and individual clients. Director Howard Pearson and his team will relocate to the group's Reading office.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product