Arc Legal Assistance has developed a non-fault motor legal expenses product to enable brokers to maximise their revenue earning potential.
Brokers will receive 100% of the commission rather than splitting it with Arc and can arrange a first notification of loss with the provider, opening up alternative revenue streams.
Richard Finan, director of Arc Legal, said: "The motor legal expenses market is currently serviced by organisations whose overall objective is to generate claims commissions rathe
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints