Arc Legal Assistance has developed a non-fault motor legal expenses product to enable brokers to maximise their revenue earning potential.
Brokers will receive 100% of the commission rather than splitting it with Arc and can arrange a first notification of loss with the provider, opening up alternative revenue streams.
Richard Finan, director of Arc Legal, said: "The motor legal expenses market is currently serviced by organisations whose overall objective is to generate claims commissions rathe
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017