Fitch Ratings has estimated the damage caused to homes and businesses by the recent floods could now cost over £3bn. The Association of British Insurers believes that 27,500 homes and 7,000 businesses were affected.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April