Specialist Lloyd's liability syndicate, Illium syndicate 4040 is launching a dedicated underwriting operation in the North of England.
The regional service company, Illium Insurance Services (IISL) is being driven by liability underwriter Julian Goodall, who is based in Newcastle.
IISL will offer Illium Syndicate 4040's employers' liability, public & products liability and contractors' all risk products. It will focus on the regional offices of the national brokers, who will now be able to acc
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board