The Association of British Insurers has published a Statement of Principles on Trade Credit Insurance, which has outlined how trade credit insurers operate and what their clients should expect. The trade association has also released its Advice to Businesses, which explains what information insurers can expect from clients and the companies they trade with.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups