The Association of British Insurers has published a Statement of Principles on Trade Credit Insurance, which has outlined how trade credit insurers operate and what their clients should expect. The trade association has also released its Advice to Businesses, which explains what information insurers can expect from clients and the companies they trade with.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti