Kathryn Dunsmore, corporate account manager of Bland Bankart, was the winner of this year's Sheikh Abdullah Foundation Biba Young Broker of the Year Award. Ms Dunsmore received a cheque for £2,500 while Matthew Gillions of Marsh who was highly commended was given a cheque for £150. The award, launched at last year's Biba conference, recognises performance, initiative, team spirit, personal progression and professional commitment to broking.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services