Kathryn Dunsmore, corporate account manager of Bland Bankart, was the winner of this year's Sheikh Abdullah Foundation Biba Young Broker of the Year Award. Ms Dunsmore received a cheque for £2,500 while Matthew Gillions of Marsh who was highly commended was given a cheque for £150. The award, launched at last year's Biba conference, recognises performance, initiative, team spirit, personal progression and professional commitment to broking.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges