John Cullen has joined Aon as chief financial officer and chiefoperating officer for its risk services business in the UK.
"John joins us at a vital time in the development of Aon," Max Taylor,chairman of the risk services division, said. "His experience in financialmanagement will help us to make the company as efficient as possible.
His role in the management of our corporate governance responsibilitieswill be crucial as the FSA takes over regulation of the insuranceindustry."
John joined Aon
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product