John Cullen has joined Aon as chief financial officer and chiefoperating officer for its risk services business in the UK.
"John joins us at a vital time in the development of Aon," Max Taylor,chairman of the risk services division, said. "His experience in financialmanagement will help us to make the company as efficient as possible.
His role in the management of our corporate governance responsibilitieswill be crucial as the FSA takes over regulation of the insuranceindustry."
John joined Aon
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- The Blog Spot: Filling in the Blanc?