Hiscox revealed that its profit before tax increased by 72.1% to £105.6m (2006: £61.3m), while its gross written premiums increased by 17.3% to £733m (2006: £625.1m) despite a weak dollar. Net earned premium increased by 17.5% to £471.9m (2006: £401.7m), and its group combined ratio was 84.8% (2006: 94.6%).
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017