Following the successful launch of the specialist credit and political risk insurance division in April 2002, Towry Law has recruited an additional team member to help grow the business. Mat Heritage, who joins Towry Law Insurance Brokers, will be based at its Bracknell office.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results