Brokers have questioned the profitability of a new service provided by the Fyfe Group for temporary additional cover.
Temporary Cover provides instant short-term insurance for cars and vans, allowing the customer to insure a temporary additional driver on a vehicle. The policy can be printed out straight away and the insurance period is available for up to two weeks.
However, the development manager for the Fyfe Group, Alan Inskip, said that since the product was launched in April, it had been
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five