Brokers have questioned the profitability of a new service provided by the Fyfe Group for temporary additional cover.
Temporary Cover provides instant short-term insurance for cars and vans, allowing the customer to insure a temporary additional driver on a vehicle. The policy can be printed out straight away and the insurance period is available for up to two weeks.
However, the development manager for the Fyfe Group, Alan Inskip, said that since the product was launched in April, it had been
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud