Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection (ACLP) has won the business and commercial SME legal expenses three year contract for Aon. Targeting Aon's clients, the two companies will be working closely together to emphasise the importance and necessity of commercial legal expenses for the SME sector. The product is aimed at Aon's client's with turnovers of up to £10m. David Vine, business development manager for ACLP said: "Aon already works successfully with a number of trading divisions of Allianz C
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017