Misys Countrywide has announced plans to expand its membership base in response to brokers' renewed interest in trading via a network post-January 2005.
The new membership drive is aimed at brokers of all sizes, particularly those with a commercial bias, due to Countrywide's focus on commercial lines and the level of growth offered by the SME market.
As a result, the network expects to grow its book of commercial non-motor business over the coming year.
The announcement comes shortly after Coun
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti