The Financial Services Authority (FSA) should increase pressure on aggregators to ease industry concerns that customers are not buying suitable products via comparison sites, according to a law firm.
Results from a survey carried out by Pinsent Masons suggested the regulator would continue to view the online sales channel as an area of concern, and possibly apply additional regulation to the sector.
Alexis Roberts, partner in the insurance sector team at Pinsent Masons, said: "Although aggregators
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five