GreenRoad Technologies has launched the GreenRoad UK Fleet Safety Challenge. By using its SafetyCenter, the firm said new members would see a 50% reduction in risky driver behaviour over a three-month pilot period. In addition, GreenRoad said its new initiative would provide an opportunity for fleets to take an active role in improving employee safety on the roads, whether travelling for business or using a company car for pleasure.
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board