Customer service in the financial services sector has deteriorated over the last ten years, according to a report by Grass Roots. Based on the reports of 1,775 mystery shoppers, the report concluded that customer service (using objective criteria) had fallen by 3.3% over the past decade. The Are You Being Served Report compared the results of this survey with those of 1995.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall