Synergy Plus Group, established to acquire a group of insurance brokers, has completed its first buy.
Following its purchase of CUS Underwriting, which is based in Stoke-on-Trent, Synergy Plus said it was aiming to complete more insurance acquisitions in order to enter the Insurance Age Top 100 Independent Brokers 2008 listing.
The group will be targeting a total network of 25 to 30 regional brokers, which typically have a turnover of between £0.5m and £1.5m with growth potential. Each business wi
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m